- about us
- Company Vision
- Company History
- Choice Books Central Office
- for retail partners
- for readers
- for publishers & authors
Publishers - How to Submit Your Books
If you are a publisher and would like Choice Books to consider your books, please submit a catalog and/or sample copies to:
Attn: Ken Gonyer
2387 Grace Chapel Road
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Please include the retail price(s) and the purchasing discount available to Choice Books. Keep in mind that Choice Book purchases books on a non-returnable basis in case quantities, paying all freight costs.
If you would like the book(s) returned to you, include a self addressed postage paid envelope. Otherwise, books are not returned.
Will you get a response?
If Choice Books is interested in further conversation after receiving your catalog and/or samples, someone will contact you within four (4) weeks. Otherwise, Choice Books is not interested in purchasing your book(s). Please do not contact Choice Books about the status of your submission.
With the high volume of sample copies received each year, Choice Books is unable to comment specifically on all books submitted. However, books are often not selected for distribution for at least one or more of the following reasons.
- The cover lacks customer appeal for the general marketplace.
- The content/story is similar to books already on our title list.
- The content/story is not compatible with the goals or Christian values of the Choice Books ministry.
- The purchasing discount does not meet Choice Books requirements.